Precise point level detection is an essential basis for maximum process and application reliability. This prevents efficiently pumps from dry running or vessels from overflowing and helps to automate filler applications with minimum product loss due to precise full / empty signals. With its comprehensive product range in this applications sector Anderson-Negele level sensors always offer the most suitable measuring technology for virtually all hygienic applications and even for foaming or pasty media.
- Applications and Features
- Reliable point level indicator even with foam or adhering media such as yeast
- Hygienic installation on top, below, or side
- Very short response time
- Also for double-walled vessels
- Optionally heated to prevent condensate